Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Packed & ready..!

Gear... lots if it. Hiking and biking gear, plus a fair mix of both.

Sorted... Weighed...Packed... Unpacked... Re-sorted...Re-packed... Weighed... Unpacked... Re-re-sorted... Re-packed... Weighed again...

That's how it's been going for the past day and a half..! But I'm finally happy to say everything is packed tight and wrapped up safely.





The cardboard bike box I got from the local shop was kindly filled with a bunch of foam padding, but was quite a lot bigger than the permitted total 80 linear inches, so I had to get busy with my box-cutter & some hot-glue, but now it's down to size and everything is slotted in.

Both my bike box and backpack are under the limit by at least a kilo each, so I've got room for a few things to bring back if I need to.

This time tomorrow, (which will be 'today' again..!) I'll be sat in Minneapolis, chilling on the new couch in Casa de Emme... My second home!

I'm looking forward to seeing the whole Emme clan, as well as catching up with a true original Roadwarrior, Mr Gordy Stremke..!

More pix and progress updates will come soon...

RWK

OUT!


- Posted using BlogPress from my awesome iPhone 5.

Location:Hougang Street 92,Hougang,Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment