Wednesday, June 19, 2013

All light & no sleep makes Kobie a tired boy...

Sunset... Or rather "sunset" is at 2330... And "sunrise" is at 0400...




This was the view from my tent at midnight last night... Yes, that's the sun... (And Will's tent).
Plus being near the highway meant plenty of traffic noise too, so neither Tom or myself got much sleep...




Will, who'd chosen wisely and brought earplugs, burrowed under his covers and slept well...




Well, it is another lovely day, so we are just breaking camp and getting geared up for a short 2.5 mile ride down the road to Walmart for a few supplies...




Then we'll push on a bit further to the Sportsmanship Warehouse to get out bear spray cans, and after that, maybe a naught late breakfast/early lunch at McDonalds.
Right now, I'm typing this update and enjoying the view from the deck of the campground office whilst Will finished his packing and Tom is washing up...




There's no wifi and I'm out of 4G, so I'll save this and upload ASAWHW (As soon as we have wifi.!) ...
For now,
RWK.
OUT!
- Posted using BlogPress from my amazing iPhone 5.

Location:Matanuska Rd,Wasilla,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment