Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Four years in the making...

As well as catching up with my MN mates, we will be having the world premiere of Roadwarriors 5; The Pacific Crest Trail.




What with work and travel, and a slight case of creative block, it took me a bit of a while (3+ years... We ended the hike in late 2009) to edit the many hours of trail-footage down to a finished movie...




Featuring Spencer, Stacie, Will, Christa and Ryan, as well as Tom and myself of course, the video shows our time on the trail and showcases the amazing, tough and diverse scenery that we saw as we made out way north over 2600 miles... I can't wait to share it with the guys I made those miles with.




For the ride Tom, Will and I are about to undertake, I'll be concentrating more on still images than video, but between Will and I, I'm sure we will be posting some small video clips too.
More soon!
RWK
OUT.
- Posted using BlogPress from my amazing iPhone 5.

Location:Hougang Street 92,Hougang,Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment